So that we maintain the educational focus of the AAHKS Annual Meeting environment, attendance is open only to the following:
- Active/Current AAHKS Members
- Non-member physicians, medical residents, physician assistants, nurses or other licensed healthcare providers in clinical practice or with academic appointments (teaching or research) related to hip and knee care
- Invited speakers and presenters
- Invited media representatives
- Invited government officials
- Employees and independent contractors of confirmed exhibiting companies
- Spouses/partners or family members may register in the Guest category to attend meals and social events only. They are not permitted to attend educational programming or the Keynote Event.
Anyone else, including physicians who are not primarily engaged in direct patient or academic employment, is not eligible to attend the AAHKS Annual Meeting. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact AAHKS prior to registering at 847-698-1200 or Meeting@AAHKS.org.
We regret that we cannot accommodate everyone with an interest in attending the Annual Meeting. Those who cannot attend may view the podium abstracts and poster presentations online, watch videos and read the Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting published in the Journal of Arthroplasty.
Please note AAHKS reserves the right to confirm the eligibility of all registrants prior to and at the time of the Annual Meeting, and to cancel registrations and issue refunds to those not meeting the qualifications.